You have 2mins to pitch (this will be strict to ensure time for feedback).
You will then have a 2min Q+A (time may be reduced if we're slow to get started). EVERYONE will have to ask a question about at least one presentation - here's some sample Qs you could consider (but also respond directly to the contents of the pitch and your own thoughts!):
- how did Britney/MiniVid/class vid influence planning? did these create any ideas for editing FX for example that you haven't yet outlined?
- do you think there’s enough variety to sustain aud interest over repeated viewings?
- what would constitute the ‘shooting appropriate material’ from markscheme?
- any factors which would problematize reshoots?; have you applied any lessons/learning from your AS experience?
- what further decisions do you need to take at this stage?
- what’s been the biggest single leap you’ve made since starting to think of + research/plan ideas? [this could be a difficult one to answer under time pressure!]
- in one sentence, what makes you think this will be THE best project/why should others work with you on this?)
Take any remaining time to gather your thoughts, read through notes, and really try hard to maximise the eyeball time with your audience.
Remember, your task is sell your idea and persuade others to work with you!