Huge amount you can glean from this:
- very precise info on how the US industry officially calculates what streams are worth as notional sales
- an analysis of the confusion over whether Rihanna's new album is a smash hit or a serious flop
- a range of (often hyperlinked) examples of large-scale tie-ins that's seen Samsung especially pay to distribute 1m copies of various albums (including Anti) - not forgetting the controversial U2/Apple case
- a new twist on the use of websites as a promotional tool (Rihanna's bewildering recent effort)
- her full-on use of social media to tease and trail the album ... then delays ... then confusion between streaming company Tidal (she's a major stakeholder) and record label Universal...